According to Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament 2016/679 on the privacy of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free movement of such info/data (hereinafter " GDPR ") is TW FRIENDS s.r.o. IČ : 07984936 registered office at Kolbenova 959 / 27b, Hloubetin (Prague 14), 198 00 Prague (hereinafter referred to as “ Administrator ”).
Reason Of Personal Data Processing
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of ordering goods or services.
4. The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
5. On the part of the administrator, there is an automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Information Save period
- The administrator stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
Transfer of your Information
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract payments
- providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing / cloud services: MailChimp, Google.
- You have the terms set out in the GDPR
- the right to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
· The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
· The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular
· The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
Jméno Společnosti: TW FRIENDS s.r.o.
IČ : 07984936
Aadresa:Kolbenova 959 / 27b, Hloubetin (Prague 14), 198 00 Prague, Czech Republic.
Kontaktní osoba: Pan.Stainder
Telefon: + 420770631655