Basmati Rice is perfect for curries or as an accompaniment to any meat, vegetable or fish dish. It´s aged to intensify the flavour and taste. It´s naturally packed with vitamins and minerals, so an excellent choice for those seeking a health diet. Basmati rice is free from cholesterol and super low in fat and sugar. An excellent source of carbohydrates, it will keep you full, give you bundles of energy and help you stay in tip top health.
- 100 % Basmati Rice
Typical values dry rice per 100 g:
- Energy 1495 kJ/351 kcal
- Fat 0,5 g (of which saturates 0,1 g)
- Carbohydrate 84 g (of which Sugars 0,1 g)
- Protein 8 g
- Salt 0,1 g
1. Take 75 g rice (per person), rinse in running water and place in a large pan of boiling water.
2. Stir and bring back to the boil, keeping uncovered. Reduce to a rolling simmer for approx. 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Drain water, cover and leave to stand for 3 minutes, then lightly fork through the grains and serve.
Product of Punjab.
Store in a cool dry place.