Ashoka - The World's Leading ethnic Indian Foods brand brings to you a complete range of ready-to-eat Indian delicacies. Each recipe, conjured by master chefs, brings out the rich aromatic flavours and tastes. Great care and meticulous detailing are essential ingredients of every recipe.
Baigan Bharta is a traditional mashed aubergine preparation from the Northern part of India. It´s roasted to enhace its exotic flavour. This delicacy has the pungent goodness of Indian spices. Served as a main – course, accompanied with rice, naan bread, chapati or as a side dish.
- Aubergines, Onion, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Coriander Leaves, Green Chilli, Coriander Powder, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Corn Flour, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Sugar
Nutritional information 100 g:
- Energy 425,5 kJ/101,8 kcal
- Fat 6,6 g (of which saturates 0,7 g)
- Carbohydrate 8,6 g (of which Sugars 0,2 g)
- Protein 2,1 g
- Salt 423 mg
One serving 140 g:
- Energy 595,2 kJ/142,4kcal
- Fat 9,2 g (of which saturates 1 g)
- Carbohydrate 12 g (of which Sugars 0,3 g)
- Protein 2,9 g
- Salt 592,2 mg
All specified values are averages.
Gas Burner: Take unopened foil pouch and immerse in boiling water for 3 – 5 mins.Remove pouch snip and serve.
Microwave oven: Empty the contents of the pack in a microwavable bowl and hear it for 2 mins. Stir and serve.
- 100 % Vegetarian a Vegan
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Product of India