Ashoka - The World's Leading ethnic Indian Foods brand brings to you a complete range of ready-to-eat Indian delicacies. Each recipe, conjured by master chefs, brings out the rich aromatic flavours and tastes. Great care and meticulous detailing are essential ingredients of every recipe.
Aloo Matar is a delicious, medium hot dish from Punjab in North India. Blending the mouthwatering taste of fresh green peas in thick sauce with potatoes, it makes an excellent main course when served with hot rice, naan breads or chapatis.
- Water, Potatoes, Green Peas, Onion Paste, Coconut Milk, Sunflower Oil, Cashewnuts, Garlic, Tomato Paste, Ginger, Salt, Chilli Powder, Cornflour, Green Chilli, Cumin, Red Chill Whole, Coriander, Turmeric Powder, Dried Fenugreek Leaves
Nutritional information 100 g:
- Energy 491,1 kJ/117,3 kcal
- Fat 6,8 g (of which saturates 2 g)
- Carbohydrate 11,4 g (of which Sugars 0 g)
- Protein 2,5 g
- Salt 358,8 mg
One serving 140 g:
- Energy 687,5 kJ/164,2 kcal
- Fat 9,5 g (of which saturates 2,8 g)
- Carbohydrate 16 g (of which Sugars 0 g)
- Protein 3,5 g
- Salt 502,3 mg
Gas Burner:Take unopened foil pouch and immerse in boiling water for 3 – 5 mins.Remove pouch snip and serve.
Microwave oven: Empty the contents of the pack in a microwavable bowl and hear it for 2 mins. Stir and serve.
- 100 % Vegetarian a Vegan
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Product of India